Yesterday we came up with a guide to show how you can play the upcoming Gameloft’s ultimate dungeon adventure, Dungeon Hunter Champions on your PCs and Laptops. However, it seems the renowned game studio has much more in the pipeline than we expected. Aside from the Dungeon Hunter Champions, Gameloft is planning to release a racing game based on the motorcycles. The latest venture of Gameloft is expected to make an appearance in the app stores for Android as well as iOS users under the title, Rival Wheels. Meanwhile, we have decided to cover it as well, just like we did Dungeon Hunter Champion. For your ease, we have put together the instructions to guide you through the installation of Rival Wheels for PC and Laptops.
This will not only allow the players to experience the adrenaline pumping racing adventure on big screens but also help them overcome the lag issues. The initial reports suggest Rival Wheels to be the next installment in the Asphalt series, which received Asphalt 9 Legends not too long ago. Coming to Rival Wheels, much like the rest of game in Asphalt series, Rival Wheels too, focus on the gameplay compared to the story.
Rival Wheels is all about becoming the best motorcycle rider in the world. Players will get a chance to immerse in the fast world of motorcycle racing and experience the rides of some of the fastest motorcycles. The races will take place at random locations around the world, which not only makes the game appealing but gives the riders a chance to explore the world. Similarly, Rival Wheels is expected to come with a wide range of motorcycles, and players will be the given the option to upgrade the specs as well.
The races are simple, each player with a motorcycle will face a number of other riders in a race. There are plenty of bonuses and rewards for the winners. Try to win all so that you can spend them on the upgrades. At the moment, the information on the rest of the specs is limited, therefore, we must conclude the guide.
Rival Wheels will be free to play, however, you will be able to purchase certain items for real money. When released, using the instructions provided below, you will be able to play it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Rival Wheels for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Rival Wheels to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Rival Wheels and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Rival Wheels in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Rival Wheels to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Rival Wheels for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Rival Wheels for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Rival Wheels apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Rival Wheels in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.