Currently topping the charts in the racing category is newly released Re-Volt3 and in this detailed guide we will show you how you can enjoy racing on big screens i.e by installing Re-Volt3 for PC (Windows and Mac). We will get to the installation section eventually but first lets discuss the gameplay and other stuff about the game. Re-Volt3 comes packed with tones of super fast cars, and not just racing cars, it brings trucks and monster vehicles too. All of them are customize-able, from paint to engine everything can be replaced, its like creating your own car. Your goal is simple, make the fastest car and when the checkered flag’s been waved finish the line before anyone else. Re-Volt3 follows a storyline consisting of 100 different stages, jump in and win all to live every moment of story.
There are more than 50 different types of vehicles, from trucks to monster vehicles and super fast sports cars. All the races take place on uniquely designed tracks, pick your car wisely as the conditions of each are different from other. There is an amazing feature in Re-Volt3 which lets you shoot variety of items at your rivals and make them slow. Make sure to install different items in your car as they hold the ability to turn the game at anytime. On winning races, you are awarded with prizes which you can use for upgrades. When it comes to racing games, graphics are very important, luckily Re-Volt3 uses HD graphics and make things realistic for you.
Since Re-Volt3 is an Android game you can install it easily on your Android devices via Google play store. In this section we will show you how you install and play Re-Volt3 on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. Android Emulators made the job possible therefore, we have linked their installation methods as well in the instructions. All you have to do is to follow them carefully.
Download and Install Re-Volt3 for PC – Windows & Mac
- First download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Re-Volt3 to get Google play store’s search results.
- Among the results select Re-Volt3 and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Re-Volt3 in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Re-Volt3 to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Re-Volt3 for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Re-Volt3 for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Re-Volt3 apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator for that purpose.
- When installed, you’ll find Re-Volt3 in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.