FoxNext is reported to be working on the next Marvel game for Android and iOS users. The game is in the final stages of the development and will be released under the title, Marvel Strike Force. For those of you who have played Marvel Contest of Champions can relate that to this new game that is all set to smash the records. Marvel Strike Force is a complete mobile RPG and will feature Marvel’s iconic heroes including Iron Man, Spiderman, Venom, Black Widow, Star-Lord, Captain America, DareDevil and Doctor Strange. While at the moment, there isn’t much to reveal about the gameplay, we might be able to help you if you are looking to take Marvel Strike Force to big screens. In this guide, we have put together the necessary instructions to help you download and install Marvel Strike Force for PC (Windows and Mac).
Although we cannot dive deep into the gameplay since there isn’t much to comment on. However, much like the previous Marvel games, that are focused on the Marvel heroes, Marvel Strike Force will be an action game. All the characters will have unique abilities and a different fighting style. Also, there will be different game modes and live events for players to showcase how good they are with their favorite hero. The one thing that devs have hinted is the graphics. Marvel Strike Force is expected to land with stunning visuals and will focus on details. Marvel Strike Force will be released simultaneously for Android and iOS platforms and hopefully will be free to download. While you may not get your hands on the game yet but the pre-registration is open and you can register yourself using this link to official Marvel Strike Force website.
Installing Marvel Strike Force on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac isn’t rocket science either. For your ease, we have provided a couple of methods. Depending on your ease, follow any to get Marvel Strike Force without further ado.
Download and Install Marvel Strike Force for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Marvel Strike Force to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Marvel Strike Force and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Marvel Strike Force in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Marvel Strike Force to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Marvel Strike Force for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Marvel Strike Force for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Marvel Strike Force apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Marvel Strike Force in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.