Kakao Games has released one of its most awaited game, Lord of Dice for Android and iOS users. It comes with an interesting storyline and is up in the app stores. And guess what? you can even take things to the next level as well. Not only you can play this amazing game on your smartphones but can also experience the game on PCs and Laptops. For your ease, we have put together the instructions to help you download and install Lord of Dice for PC (Windows and Mac). Installing Lord of Dice on big screens will certainly have more perks than just having to play the game on big screens. Now coming to the storyline, Lord of Dice revolves around a story of a princess who needs to be rescued from a dangerous tower. Become that hero and stand up against the monsters to rescue the princess.
The gameplay is a perfect mix of role-playing and strategy with dicers being the key features. Like every game, Lord of Dice comes with a wide range of characters that have been named Dicers. There are over 200 dicers, each unique from the others that you can choose to play with. Moreover, you can assemble the dicers in a team to take down the powerful bosses. The battle system in Lord of Dice is new and is more like an adventurous journey through the sealed Infinity Tower. There is a series of battles and different game modes where you can showcase your skills. From solo-play to multiplayer battles against hordes of enemies, Lord of Dice lets you enjoy everything. Also, there are co-op boss raids, a perfect source to win rewards.
Likewise, Kakao Games has done quite well in the graphics department. In addition to that, Lord of Dice is free and you can install it on your smartphones. To install Lord of Dice on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, follow the instructions provided below.
Download and Install Lord of Dice for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Lord of Dice to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Lord of Dice and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Lord of Dice in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Lord of Dice to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Lord of Dice for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Lord of Dice for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Lord of Dice apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Lord of Dice in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.