Dexint Game Inc’s Iron League perfectly captures the war that has taken everyone in its fold and the desire for peace is just a wish. It all started when seven realms started the war against each other and took everyone in their fold. The continent of Asteria, where the humans live is now on the brink of destruction. All the sides have deployed Ironsides, psychic warriors to fight the war. Against the much stronger enemies, humankind is looking towards the heroes to take the lead and save the world from destruction. While we will shed more light on the gameplay, the purpose to come up with this guide is to help you download and install Iron League for PC (Windows and Mac). Installing Iron League on PCs has many perks, saving the time to charge smartphones is certainly among the top ones.
Now coming back to the gameplay, The events of war resulted in total destruction with only three races reaming on the map. However, the psychic warriors known as the Ironsides are free from the commands and this opens up a new thing. With the Ironsides, you can now enter the Arenas and fight the battles there. The battles are named as Iron League in which players can pick the psychic warriors from the Ironsides and take on other players in 3v3 battles. Nit just that, you can even invite your friends and settle out things in 2v2 and 1v1 battles. The battle system in Iron League is amazing, smart targeting and auto-normal attack system make the gameplay appear real. Each round lasts for 10 minutes in which you can utilize all the moves and skills of the warriors to win the battle.
Coming to the end, Iron League is free to play and you can install it on your Android devices via play store. Similarly, following the instructions provided below you can easily install Iron League on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Iron League for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Iron League to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Iron League and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Iron League in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Iron League to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Iron League for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Iron League for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Iron League apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Iron League in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.