Dreamplay Games latest iRIUM is a music oriented action game that lets you slay your enemies while enjoying the beats, amazing isn’t it? Well, the best thing is that you can also install and play iRIUM for PC (Windows and Mac) as well. Before you jump of to installation section lets discuss the game play. The game revolves around iRIUM, where an ideological difference has divided the people and now there is evil everywhere. You play the role of musician who must stand against the evil and use the musical talent against evil monsters. Despite the storyline which is pretty much similar to other games of this category, iRIUM is fun to play. It comes packed with loads of things, there are cheerful training centers where you can learn to strategic skills and musical rhythms. You must learn to sync you music with your strikes in order to inflict maximum damage upon your enemy.
Also you can turn to other game modes like new missions which are added on daily basis and Dungeons however, these modes require high level skills and strategies. Therefore you must first learn to master your rhythms and strategies. The best thing about are the stories, over 100 artists have created unique stories, you can play all of them and get to enjoy the master pieces of different artists. All the characters, evil or good are designed perfectly to give you a unique feeling. Since iRIUM is music oriented, sound effects are stunning and on top if that are graphics, which makes the package simply amazing.
iRIUM is free and you can install it easily on your Android devices but playing games on smart devices makes you charge you batteries again and again. You can get over that by installing iRIUM for PC (Windows and Mac). In this section we will show you how you can install and play iRIUM on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install iRIUM for PC – Windows & Mac
- First download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, iRIUM to get Google play store’s search results.
- Among the results select iRIUM and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find iRIUM in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on iRIUM to run it on big screens.
Download and Install iRIUM for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download iRIUM for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing iRIUM apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator for that purpose.
- When installed, you’ll find iRIUM in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.