A closer look at the charts reveals Survival games are doing pretty good these days and players from all corners of the world seem to like them. For instance, take Kefir’s Last Day on Earth Survival or pixel-based Mini DAYZ Survival Game. Both the games are quite popular and at the moment competing to top the charts. Therefore, we have decided to introduce another amazing game in the competition. The latest game to join the competition comes with the title, Survival Simulator, and is destined for Android and iOS platforms. In any way, Catsbit’s Survival Simulator is no less than the games mentioned above. It would be better, however, if one can play the game on PCs and Laptops. Well, looks like you are in luck, as in this guide we will help you get Survival Simulator for PC (Windows and Mac).
As the name indicates, Survival Simulator is all about experiencing the survival in the wild. The game puts you in a wild with no food and shelter. Since Survival Simulator is a simulation game, you can do almost anything related to survival. Find food, gather resources, build shelter, defend yourself against the wild animals, Survival Simulator has got everything covered. The details in Survival Simulator are astonishing, from building a shelter in a unique building system to experiencing the small things, Survival Simulator has everything to keep your interest alive. To hunt for food and defend against the wild animals you can craft different weapons, all from scratch. On top of everything are the top-notch graphics and real like designs. All these features make Survival Simulator a fine survival game and a worthy contender of big screens.
Survival Simulator is free and you can install it easily on your smartphones. The process to install Survival Simulator on PCs and Laptops is slightly different, but we have got you covered. All you need is to follow the instructions and install Survival Simulator on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops, and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install Survival Simulator for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Survival Simulator to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select the Survival Simulator and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Survival Simulator in the All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Survival Simulator to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Survival Simulator for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Survival Simulator for PC APK.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Survival Simulator APK.
- After locating the APK file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Survival Simulator in the All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.