The famous online streaming service by Comcast is simply one of the best out there. It offers great experience in addition to a huge collection of movies and Seasons. Xfinity Stream App is the best way to watch your favorite shows directly on mobiles phones and PC. Yes, this guide shows how to get Xfinity Stream on Mac PC. Although there is no official support, but there is a simple and effective workaround to use Xfinity Stream for PC on Mac.
Access practically infinite content with Xfinity Stream on Mac
The best part about using Xfinity Stream is that users get access to thousands of hours of content. And mind you, this not just trash kind. You can find the best shows that are airing in current dates as well as the ones from past. These include the likes of Game Of Thrones, Big Bang Theory to name a few.
Enjoy the VOD and Rental Service
Users that are fans of live TV but do not have much time to watch it “on time”; you can easily watch back all the shows using VOD feature. However, note that this features is available only on those channels that you are subscribed to. For example, if someone wants to watch some episodes from a show on CBS, then they must have that channel in their subscription.
Enjoy it Anywhere, Anytime!
When using Xfinity Stream App on Mac, there is literally no restriction on where to watch the content. I know that some people are going to be like Xfinity Stream does not work outside US. How do you use Xfinity Stream Overseas? Well, we have cooked up just the right solution for you. Have a look at the article linked below.
How to use Xfinity Stream outside US – Read HERE
Another good thing about Comcast subscription is that users can actually get free WiFi Hotspots across the US. This just makes the portable feature of this application more reliable. There is not need to spend money on another data package or use your phone’s data. Just get a free connection at one of official hotspots. Struggling to find one? Or you do not completely know about this feature? Read the article below.
How to get free Comcast WiFi Hotspots – Read HERE
The rental service of Xfinity Stream is for getting movies. While some movies are free to watch with current subscription, others are available for renting. The prices are fair and you can find most of latest movies there too.
How to install Xfinity Stream for PC on Mac
This method uses Bluestacks as the Android emulator of choice. It works the best with Mac OSX. However, there is a catch. Only Bluestacks 1 is available for Mac. Good thing is that Xfinity Stream for PC on Mac does not require features of later versions of Bluestacks.
- Download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC. Get it HERE.
- Next up, download Xfinity Stream APK and place it anywhere on your PC. Get it HERE.
- Open Bluestacks and sign in with Google.
- Open Play Store and download Dropbox. Sign in with your account.
- Open the same account on your browser on PC.
- Upload downloaded Xfinity Stream APK to your dropbox.
- Now download that APK on your Bluestacks emulator via dropbox app installed in step 4.
- Open the File Manager in Bluestacks.
- Navigate to the folder where it downloaded.
- Click on it, and then click on Install.
- The APK Installer will take it from here.
- Alternarively, download Xfinity Stream from Play Store in Bluestacks. The APK method is for those who cannot find it in Play Store.
That’s it! Now you can use Xfinity Stream PC on Macbook anytime. Just open the Bluestacks app drawer and click on it’s icon. Feel free to leave your feedback in the comments below.