Samsung is working hard to improve its UI. Samsung was always under the fire of criticism because having a very laggy UI. To fix the UI issues, Samsung started removing its stock applications from the phones. As a result, Samsung also removed the Music and Video Player apps from the phones. If you own a phone that came after the Galaxy S7, you will not be able to find any Samsung Music or Video application in the phone. Samsung has released these features as stand alone applications in the Google Play Store yet. So, if you want to get the Video Player on the phone, you will have to install it on your own.
You can install the Video Player either by getting its APK file or by using the Galaxy Apps located inside your phone. The Video application is known as Samsung Video Library. It’s a free application that is essential for your phone. Here is a detailed and step by step method to install missing Video Player on Samsung Galaxy phones.
Install missing Video Player on Samsung Galaxy phones
- Download Samsung Video Library APK file and copy it to your phone.
- On your phone, go to settings > lock screen & Security > Unknown sources > tap the radio button to enable.
- Now on your phone, go to the file manager and locate the copied Music Player APK.
- Tap the Video Library Player APK to begin the installation.
- Let the installation come to an end.
- You can now find the Video application in the app drawer. That’s all.
- On your Galaxy phone, tap Apps drawer.
- In the App drawer, tap Galaxy Apps in the Samsung folder.
- In the Galaxy Apps, tap Exclusives tab.
- Now tap View All button appearing next to Galaxy Essentials.
- Here you can find all the applications that are missing from your phone.
- Find Samsung Video Library and install it right away. That’s all.
So that’s how we brought the missing Samsung Music back to the phone. If you need further help, do not hesitate to write us. Thank you.