aIt would be very convenient on many occasions if you have your videos, photos, and music instantly available to be played on the connected TV screen or any audio system. Flipps Media’s iMediaShare Photos & Music lets you do this and much more using your Android and iOS devices. That’s pretty useful, however, some of the users do not own smartphones or due to some reason, those who have might face compatibility issues. To make things easier for those who do not own smartphones we have come up with this detailed guide. Here, we will show you can download and install iMediaShare Photos & Music for PC (Windows and Mac). Yes, you can install and use iMediaShare Photos & Music on your PCs and Laptops. And doing so will not make it easier for you to access the app on big screens but comes with other perks as well.
With iMediaShare Photos & Music installed, you can access online content such as news, sports, and music videos on your PCs and Laptops. Once installed and connected, iMediaShare Photos & Music automatically discovers the devices around. At this point, all you need is a click to connect to your desired device and start playing the content you like. All these exclusive features aside, iMediaShare Photos & Music also act as a remote to the connected devices as well. What this means is that if the device on which you have installed iMediaShare Photos & Music has sensors, you can use it as a remote to adjust volume and switch videos. Lastly, iMediaShare Photos & Music is free to install and is available in play store for Android users.
Since iMediaShare Photos & Music is available in app stores, it is pretty easy to install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. Moreover, we have also provided the instructions to install Android Emulators as well.
Download and Install iMediaShare Photos & Music for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, iMediaShare Photos & Music to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select iMediaShare Photos & Music and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find iMediaShare Photos & Music in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on iMediaShare Photos & Music to run it on big screens.
Download and Install iMediaShare Photos & Music for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download iMediaShare Photos & Music for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing iMediaShare Photos & Music apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find iMediaShare Photos & Music in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.