Muggle Inc. has released their latest game under the title, Guardian Arena for Android and iOS users worldwide. We will shed light on the gameplay and storyline but first, the good news. This guide aims to help those who either do not own smartphones or want to play Guardian Arena their PCs and Laptops. In this guide, we have put together the instructions to help you download and install Guardian Arena for PC (Windows and Mac). Now let’s discuss the storyline and gameplay. First the storyline, which is quite interesting, the Satan has taken the kingdom in the fold and the people are disappearing. Then one day 13 Blacksmiths came to the kingdom and started making the weapons that can kill the Satan. Also, the blacksmiths took it upon them to knock the Satan, however, it wasn’t easy.
What happened then is quite strange, the blacksmiths divided the Satan’s heart into 13 parts and each kept one. Next, the gameplay, Guardian Arena is a role-playing game where you play as one of the blacksmiths and guard the piece of Satan’s heart. There are basically 4 different game modes i.e, Adventure, PvP, Challenge, and Dungeon. In Adventure mode, you can grow your character and test the new skills in more than 225 stages. Boss challenges give you the chance to take on powerful enemies in the battles. Similarly, The Daily Dungeons are the best source to earn big rewards and practice newly acquired skills. In case of PvP, most of you would know what awaits there. You can invite your friends and other players in 1v1 battles. As you win the battles and acquire skills, your character and the weapons will get better and powerful.
This sums up our take on the gameplay and storyline. Guardian Arena is free and you can install it easily on your Android devices via play store. Similarly, following the instructions provided below, you can install Guardian Arena on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Guardian Arena for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Guardian Arena to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Guardian Arena and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Guardian Arena in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Guardian Arena to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Guardian Arena for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Guardian Arena for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Guardian Arena apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Guardian Arena in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.