If you are even a little bit into RPGs, chances are you have heard of Final Fantasy franchise. It is one of the most popular franchises with a dozen of renowned role-playing games. It seems Square Enix is up to something big since it has launched the latest Final Fantasy game under the title Final Fantasy XV A New Empire and now is ready to roll another one out. The latest game from Square Enix is called Final Fantasy Awakening and is destined for both Android and iOS platforms. Like always, here you will find an easy way to experience the game on your PCs and Laptops. For your ease, we have come up with easy to follow instructions to help you get Final Fantasy Awakening for PC (Windows and Mac). This will surely save you from the trouble of charging the smartphones again and again.
Like all the Final Fantasy games, Final Fantasy Awakening comes with an engaging gameplay and has the potential to keep you glued to your devices. What’s interesting is that this latest game covers the part of the story that has happened earliest in the time. What this means is that you will get to know the reason which led to the development of Final Fantasy games. The gameplay is simply amazing and if you have played the previous games, you will agree. There are new characters which you can choose to represent yourself in the game. The battle, however, will be against the dark forces, as always. The thing with Final Fantasy Awakening is the exploration and discovery as it will allow you to find the answers which have been in your mind from all the Final Fantasy games.
We do not want to reveal much and want to focus on the methods to help you experience the game on big screens. If you have decided to give Final Fantasy Awakening a shot, follow the methods and install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install Final Fantasy Awakening for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Final Fantasy Awakening to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Final Fantasy Awakening and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Final Fantasy Awakening in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Final Fantasy Awakening to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Final Fantasy Awakening for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Final Fantasy Awakening for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Final Fantasy Awakening apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Final Fantasy Awakening in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.