This is the tutorial to download TV Time for PC. With TV Time, you can track shows and movies. TV Time for PC can be downloaded on Windows 10 and macOS.
TV Time – Track Shows & Movies
This is a movie and TV show recommendation application. The app asks users to choose the movies/shows they have watched already and then the ones that are on their watchlist. After collecting the important data, the app starts recommending similar shows or the shows that may be of the user’s interest.
When you select a movie or TV show inside the TV Time app, it starts keeping a track of the time/episodes that you have watched. The app intelligently organizes the shows/movies and you can watch those at your convenience. Obviously the app doesn’t update itself, you will have to open the app and add your activities manually in order to enable it to keep a track of everything. The app maintains a database of millions of titles. It’s nearly impossible for this app to miss any title since it’s just a time-tracking application. You can adjust your watching habits according to the recommendations and suggestions put forward by the TV Time application.
Users can build a complete library of all the titles that they have watched before. If you ever forget about a title that you’ve seen and don’t want to repeat, you can just take a look at your library on TV Time. It offers a personalized calendar. You can schedule the shows according to your own time-slots. The app also has a to-do list for movies and episodes of TV shows to watch later on. It further has alerts notifications to inform you regarding new titles. TV Time closely takes a look at your watching habits and recommends you stuff inline with that.
TV Time is widely available for phone devices. If you want to utilize this application on a computer, you can do so with the help of this computer. I am going to show you the steps to download TV Time for PC.
- Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC/Laptop with WiFi.
- Android Emulator – BlueStacks 4.1 Recommended.
Download TV Time for PC
- BlueStacks runs a virtual Android OS on your computer. When you open the Emulator, you will find it like a virtual Android tablet running inside the PC. You will log in to the BlueStacks using your old or new Google Account. After this, you will open the Play Store in it and find the TV Time app.
- As you find the app, install it and wait for the installation to end. Open the TV Time application now and sign in using your email, Facebook or Twitter account. Select the shows you’ve already watched and the ones you want to watch in the future.
- Set-up the TV Time application and stay connected with your favorite content.
If you watch most of the video content on your computer, it’s very important to have the TV Time application running on a PC and with this guide, you just did that. Manage your watchlists easily on the computer now. Bigger screen will make it much better. If you have any questions regarding the TV Time app or the BlueStacks, feel free to use the comment section below. We will try our best to answer all of your questions.