Hi VPN is among the most popular VPN applications available around. The beauty of this application is that it doesn’t require any kind of sign up to access it. Hi VPN comes with unlimited bandwidth to access the internet. It can help you surf the internet as fast as the speed of light. Hi VPN is a very useful application if you want to connect to the internet using a WiFi hotspot and you want to protect your data from being compromised. The public WiFi hotspots often have a risk of snooping into your data. It is always recommended to use a good VPN application while connecting to a public connection.
Hi VPN promises speed with a lot of stability. This application can run the region restricted applications and websites on your device. You can encrypt all your personal information while surfing the internet. Hi VPN blocks all the third parties from spying on your traffic. It has inbuilt speed monitor which can tell you the speed of your VPN connection in real-time. Hi VPN makes the use of some seriously powerful servers which keep it working up to the mark all the time. If you want to take the advantage of Hi VPN on your computer, then you will have to install it using a third party Android emulator.
You can download and install Hi VPN for PC on a desktop PC and Laptop running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X. To start running Hi VPN for PC, follow the steps given in the guide below.
How to Download, Install and run Hi VPN for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Hi VPN“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Hi VPN” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Hi VPN in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Hi VPN from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Hi VPN: Google Play Store