- 1 WhatsApp vs GBWhatsApp
- 2 Should I use GBWhatsApp instead of WhatsApp?
- 3 How to install GBWhatsApp for PC
Download GBWHATSAPP for PC. WhatsApp is arguably the best Instant Messaging app for Android and iPhone. It is fast, reliable, and offers the right features. However, there is still a long list of features that its fans would love to have. For example, allowing only selected contacts to download pictures automatically and more. Features like these are available on GBWhatsApp. It is a modded version of the original App. Note that, those who use this may get banned for it. Therefore, use it at your own risk. Let’s go through its features and learn how to download and install GBWhatsApp for PC on Windows and Mac.
WhatsApp vs GBWhatsApp
While there is nothing wrong with the normal version of this app, there are a lot of features that could be added. However, nothing new is added officially unless it is thoroughly tested and confirmed not to ruin user experience.
When it comes to modded app like GBWhatsApp, there is no extensive testing like that. The developers just implement features as they see fit. Therefore, these could be buggy at some times. Lets go through the list of important and unique features.
- Anti Message Revoke System: This feature cancels out the delete option. Normally, WhatsApp users can delete a message after sending it. The time limit is up to 7 minutes. However, GBWhatsApp users can still see the deleted messages. This is a cool feature but certainly against company’s rules.
- Change the launcher icons as well as fonts inside WhatsApp.
- Remove the forward tag on forwarded messages. Receiver wouldn’t actually know that you forwarded a message. Again, this feature seems cool but not so good in real life use.
- Hide the pictures from certain chats inside gallery app. Also allow or disallow the download of media from certain contacts. This is actually a very useful feature. When you want to hide the pictures and videos from a certain group or special contact, this comes in handy. Therefore, props to its devs for this improvement.
- See the history of revoked / deleted messages in any individual or group chat.
- The limit of maximum number of pictures to send at once is increased to up to 90. Normally, it is about 20. Therefore, it is another great features that should be available on original App.
- Create and use custom themes. Modify stuff like icons, badges, chat styles and fonts.
- Finally, lock your WhatsApp inside the phone without using any third-party app lock apps. It is cool too but we can already see this feature in latest iOS update.
- Some other features include the ability to make payments to friends, changing notification icon and more.
Should I use GBWhatsApp instead of WhatsApp?
Well, the answer to this is not that simple. First things to note is that, whenever someone uses GBWhatsApp, they are at risk of getting banned. THerefore, it is not a great idea. However, the devs now claim that there are no longer ban issues. Therefore, lets see if that is true, is it really worth the change?
Users should know that they can install WhatsApp and GBWhatsApp together on same phone. These apps do not clash. Moreover, it allows you to use more than one WhatsApp accounts on same phone. The main added feature of GBWhatsApp is the themes option.
While we can change the background wallpapers on the main app, there is no customization beyond that. Therefore, GBWhatsApp is probably better here. Another noteworthy addition is the increased limit of maximum images to send at once. While it is not a dealbreaker, it is still a good addition.
In the end, it all comes down to risk vs reward. Whether you are happy with the real app or not. Moreover, when using a third-party app for chatting, there is a big chance that it may store and track your personal data. This is one of the main reasons that WhatsApp blocks accounts using third-party clients. It is up to you whether it is worth the risk or not. Feel free to follow the steps below to download and install GBWhatsApp on PC Laptops and desktop computers.
How to install GBWhatsApp for PC
In order to install GBWhatsApp on laptop, first install an Android emulator. Then go on and install the GBWhatsApp APK on it. Since it is not available on Play Store, therefore, you can only download it by sideloading an APK.
Follow the steps below to download and install GBWhatsApp for PC on Windows or Mac OSX.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Install Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox.
If you are a Windows 10 user, download and install BlueStacks 4. If you are a Mac owner, download and install Nox App Player. After installation, open the emulator on your computer.
Download GBWhatsApp APK from a reliable source.
This app is not available in Play Store. Therefore, download its APK file from third-party source and place it anywhere on your PC.
Load the downloaded APK with either Bluestacks or Nox Player.
Place it anywhere on desktop. Click on Install APK button inside Bluestacks / Nox and select this file.
Launch GBWhatsApp on PC from the Bluestacks or Nox’s App drawer.
That’s pretty much it! Now you can enjoy using GBWhatsApp on laptops and desktop computers. Launch it anytime from the main app drawer in either Android emulator.
Find WhatsApp official in the Play Store. That’s it with the installation of GBWhatsApp for PC guys! Find more apps like GBWhatsApp for PC in the communication section of our site. Feel free to leave your feedback and queries in the comments below.