After having success with its renowned musical title, Cytus, Ryark has decided to launch its first sequel. The latest entry in the series has been named, Cytus II and is up in the play store for pre-registration. This means Android users can now pre-register themselves and will receive certain perks at the time of release. As for the release, since the game is up in the stores, it is only a matter of days Cytus II will be lighting up your smartphones. Now having Cytus II on smartphones is one thing but you can take things one step further. In this guide, we will show you the way to play Cytus II on big screens by downloading Cytus II for PC (Windows and Mac). Having Cytus II on PCs will save you from the trouble of charging your smartphones and that’s just one perk.
Before we head out to the instructions part, here’s a little sneak peek into the gameplay and features. Starting with the storyline, Cytus II is all about virtual music festival organized by the famous musician Aesir where you are invited to bring a variety of songs to the crowd. The challenge will be about following the rhythm. There are over 50 songs, which you will have to master and is represented by a different character. As you learn the rhythm you get to know the characters in detail. Also, there are 150 different charts designs and fulfill the requirements of every player. In addition to the rhythms, Cytus II includes songs of the renowned composers of Japan, Korea, US, Europe and Taiwan. An interesting story coupled with a variety of songs from different composers is what makes Cytus II so much fun to play.
Fortunately, Cytus II is free and you can get it easily on your Android devices via play store. Similarly, following the instructions provided below, you can install Cytus II on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Cytus II for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Cytus II to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Cytus II and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Cytus II in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Cytus II to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Cytus II for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Cytus II for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Cytus II apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Cytus II in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.