A new explosive arcade-style action game under the title, ChronoBlade has made it way into the app stores for Android and iOS users. The next thing for most of the gamers would be to get their hands on this new action title. Wait, there is more to it than the small screens of smartphones. You can go and play big on your PCs and Laptops. Furthermore, we have come up with the instructions to help you figure out how to download and install ChronoBlade for PC (Windows and Mac). For those of you who do not own smartphones or due to any reason cannot play games on them, this will be a perfect treat. ChronoBlade is a simple yet addictive game and will surely keep you glued to your devices. Therefore, it is better to take the load on big machines.
For any action game, characters are one of the key elements of the game. ChronoBlade comes with four unique characters and each of them features 30 different kinds of attacks. In addition to that, there is an open-ended progression system that lets you build up the characters via upgrades. With the upgrades, you will be able to expand the attack range as well as the appearance. As for the rest of the features are concerned, the main theme of ChronoBlade is the PvP battle system that brings two different players in the arena. While up against other players in the PvP battles, you can dodge, attack and counterattack the moves of your opponents. The skill set of your character and your timing in executing the combos will decide the fate of these battles.
ChronoBlade is up in the play store and is free too. You can easily install it on your smartphones, however, the method for Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac is slightly different. For your ease, we have provided the instructions, follow them.
Download and Install ChronoBlade for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, ChronoBlade to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select ChronoBlade and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find ChronoBlade in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on ChronoBlade to run it on big screens.
Download and Install ChronoBlade for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download ChronoBlade for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing ChronoBlade apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find ChronoBlade in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.