Cryptocurrency is changing the way we deal with the currency. Until a few years ago, there was absolutely nothing known as Cryptocurrency. The advent of Bitcoin completely changed the concepts about money. Bitcoin was almost worthless about 8 years ago. It is the most valued Cryptocurrency available in the world at the moment. The boost in the value of Bitcoin gave birth to a number of other smaller Cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency trading has become a whole new business now. Cryptocurrency traders maintain their currencies in a digital wallet. They often use applications which can keep a track of the value of all the currencies and also show them the real-time value of their Cryptocurrency investment. Blockfolio is one such application. It is used to maintain your profile. Blockfolio shows you a very well organised overview of your portfolio. It gives you the price notifications. You can trade the currency using Blockfolio as well.
Staying updated with the latest Cryptocurrency news is very important for the investors, so this application offers a dedicated news page as well. Blockfolio supports over 200 different cryptocurrencies. The application is an all-in-one tools for those who want to keep a track of their transactions by going through least amount of complexity. If you want to get anything like Blockfolio on your computer, all you can do is access their web page. In this tutorial, we will take you through the steps to get Blockfolio application on your computer so that you don’t have to go through the website again and again.
You can download and install Blockfolio for PC on a computer running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, MacOS and Mac OS X. To start using Blockfolio for PC, you need to install BlueStacks 3 or the BlueStacks emulator first. Have a look on the guide coming up next to run Blockfolio App for PC without any further ado.
How to Download, Install and run Blockfolio for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Blockfolio“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Blockfolio” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Blockfolio in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Blockfolio from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Blockfolio: Google Play Store