In the long line of survival games, Xiaojiao Zhang has added another masterpiece. The latest game addition in the survival category comes under the title, The Outlived and is up in the play store for Android users. Now that The Outlived has been made available, we will do what we do best. In this guide, we will show you the way to enjoy this amazing game on big screens. For your ease, we have come up with the instructions to help you download The Outlived for PC (Windows and Mac). To all those who haven’t heard of Android Emulators, these third-party apps are easier to install and will help you play The Outlived on your PCs and Laptops. Now before we jump off to the instructions, here’s a little on the gameplay. Unlike most of the survival games, the gameplay in The Outlived consist of three stages.
In the first stage, the players will get to learn the basics of survival such as hunting, collecting resources and stacking them up for the long run. The second stage is basically a level up, where the players learn the art of crafting. Using these skills players would be able to create weapons as well as transport. Finally the third stage, it’s all about going out against the biggest threat to survival; Zombies. Here too, The Outlived has been divided into two modes; Solo Survival is all about defending yourself against the hordes of zombies whereas Survival Challenge puts you against other players. It is Survival Challenge which tests the players as to how good they are using the circumstances and emerging threats in their favor and come out victorious. Lastly, the graphics, though simple but good enough to keep you occupied with the adventure.
As mentioned, with a little effort, you can install The Outlived on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. Since we have provided the instructions, all you need is to follow.
Download and Install The Outlived for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, The Outlived to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select The Outlived and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find The Outlived in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on The Outlived to run it on big screens.
Download and Install The Outlived for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download The Outlived for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing The Outlived apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find The Outlived in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.