Proxima Beta’s action packed Arena of Valor is among the new famous titles in the smartphone gaming. Arena of Valor is a 5v5 MOBA game backed by Tencent Games. The game urges players to take control of heroes like Batman and Superman. Players can join hands with their friends to expand their team. Once you have formed a team, you have to train the heroes and unleash their unique skills. You will find characters from the DC Logo and DC Comics series in this game. Take your teammates into the jungle on a hunt to take down your enemies. The 5v5 battles will take your experience to a whole new level. Make sure that you do not let any of the enemy characters stay intact. Crush them down before you run out of time. It’s your time to prove that you are the only one legendary hero alive in the arena.
As the game starts off, you will initiate an adventurous journey. You have to uncover the secrets hidden the jungle. Keep an eye on the enemies. They have spread all around and they are hidden in the bushes, in the patches and every-possible-where in the jungle. On this journey, you will find many fearless heroes to make a part of your team. The game also offers 10-Minute matches to give you an opportunity to earn the rewards quickly. In the 10-Minutes battles, you have to wipe off your enemies within 10-Minutes in order to win the battle. Apart from a lucrative game-play, Arena of Valor also offers stunning HD graphics. Are you ready to prove that you are the bravest among all? You can get Arena of Valor on an Android smartphone for free. Just in case you want to play this game on a bigger screen to enjoy its graphics and effects to the fullest, you should go ahead with this post.
To download Arena of Valor for PC, you need to install BlueStacks 3 on Windows and BlueStacks on Mac. In order to install Arena of Valor for PC, follow the easy steps given in the guide below.
How to Download, Install and Play Arena of Valor for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Arena of Valor“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Arena of Valor” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Arena of Valor in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Arena of Valor from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to your as soon as possible.
Arena of Valor: Google Play Store