After several delays, Nintendo’s Animal Crossing Pocket Camp has finally made its way to the play stores. With its release, the anticipation of users has come to an end. However, for some of you, the search might be on. We are talking about those fans who either do not own smartphones or due to any reason want to play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on their PCs and Laptops. Well, guess what? you have come to the right place. In this guide, we will not only show how to get Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for PC (Windows and Mac) but also help you install it as well. For newbies, we have come up with a brief intro on the gameplay. Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is all about surrounding yourself with cute animals and watch them grow strong.
The game puts you in a position of campsite manager where it will be your duty to look after the animals. To make the living easier for animals in the camp, you can craft furniture, stratify the animals and explore new areas. Your only goal is to make the experience of animals better and attract as many new animals as you can. In addition to that, you can exhibit your camp and get appreciation from the people. What makes the game appealing are the cute animals and the fact that you can set the whole layout of the camp. On top of that, the stunning visuals and the high-end graphics with real like sound effects make the gameplay more engaging. This was a glimpse for the newbies, you can install Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on your smartphones easily via play store.
Installing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on PCs is slightly different from that of Android and iOS but don’t fret, we have got that covered as well. To install Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, all you need is to follow the instructions.
Download and Install Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Animal Crossing Pocket Camp and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Animal Crossing Pocket Camp in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Animal Crossing Pocket Camp to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Animal Crossing Pocket Camp in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.