One of Japan’s most famous games has now been made available for Android and iOS users worldwide. The game comes bearing the title, The Alchemist Code is the very same game that once topped the charts in Japan. It is due to the combined efforts of Fuji and Gumi that we now have a special version in app stores. The main theme of The Alchemist Code is similar to the Japanese version, however, the devs have added various new features. It has been categorized under the RPG category and seems very much like Fire Emblem. In this guide, we have compiled easy to follow instructions to help you get The Alchemist Code for PC (Windows and Mac). By doing so, you will not only enjoy the game on big screens but also get rid of charging the smart devices again and again.
Moving on to the storyline, it’s quite interesting and revolves around the world of heroes and monsters. You can start off by assembling the team of heroes against the monsters. These hero characters are the true essence of the game. There are dozens of hero characters, each unique in terms of skills and abilities. Moreover, you can customize their appearance and arm them with different weapons. To make the gameplay more realistic, devs have incorporated different battle mechanics. For instance, height and direction play a huge role in the damage that heroes get. Aside from the system, the visuals of The Alchemist Code are simply stunning and appears to be inspired by animes. And the theme song composed by Yoko Shimomura and includes the voice of Natsuki Hanae, Kaito Ishikawa, and Yōko Hikasa. This adds another card in making the game more appealing.
The Alchemist Code is free to play, however, the method to install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac is slightly different. Therefore, you must follow the provided instructions carefully.
Download and Install The Alchemist Code for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, The Alchemist Code to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select The Alchemist Code and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find The Alchemist Code in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on The Alchemist Code to run it on big screens.
Download and Install The Alchemist Code for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download The Alchemist Code for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing The Alchemist Code apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find The Alchemist Code in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.