- 1 What is Samsung TV Plus for PC app?
- 2 Features
- 3 Samsung TV Plus channels: what can you watch?
- 4 How to Install Samsung TV Plus on Windows and Mac
- 5 Some Question Related to the app
With Samsung TV Plus app on PC, watch TV on your own time and pick from thousands of free LIVE and on-demand movies and shows, available anytime, anywhere
What is Samsung TV Plus for PC app?
Users are able to watch Live TV channels as well as access Video-on-demand (VOD) content. As of now, the streaming service offers channels including beIN Sports Extra, Bon Appétit, CBS News, Crime 360, fubo Sports Network, Fuse, Kitchen Nightmares, Lively Place, Outside TV+, Reelz, Tastemade, The Design Network, VEVO, Yahoo Finance, and a few more
Samsung TV Plus For Windows is designed as a free content platform, offering a unique mix of TV channels depending on your region (the US gets 115, for instance, while those of you in the UK get a more modest 49). That means you can get the right to watching on-demand programming without having to pay for a Netflix or Disney Plus subscription right after coughing up for a new TV.
If you’ve come across Samsung TV Plus PC app before and didn’t think there was much on it for you, that might have changed in the past few months. There are now over twice as many TV channels (518) worldwide, and double the number of Samsung TVs supporting the app since last year.
- Free: Samsung TV is free with no hidden charges and no subscription fees. However, you may increase the utility of TV + Samsung by downloading and connecting with proprietary apps like Disney plus, ESPN, and more.
- A diverse selection of channels: In countries where TV plus is available, the TV bundle includes channels from all orientations, including sports, entertainment, and news categories. In the US, there are about 120 TV channels distributed across these and other categories.
- Apps: Other than the preinstalled TV plus app, Samsung smart TV is compatible with dozens of other apps available in the Samsung store. Also, some apps are available from other vendor stores. Some apps may require a subscription while others are free. Therefore, you should take your time and learn about the apps before downloading them.
Samsung TV Plus channels: what can you watch?
There are over 500 TV channels available worldwide through Samsung TV Plus, though you’ll only get a portion of that total in each region:
- US: 120
- Germany: 64
- Austria: 64
- Switzerland: 64
- UK: 49
- Canada: 35
- Korea: 35
- Thailand: 30
- France: 26
- Spain: 18
- Italy: 18
How much does TV plus cost?
As we have previously mentioned, TV plus is a free TV service. The company describes it as a “No strings attached TV” since it does not have subscription plans, users can watch without logging in, no credit card info is required, and neither do users need to download additional apps to enjoy the service. Like Samsung puts it, it’s “just free TV” and nothing more.
How to Install Samsung TV Plus on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android emulator on Your PC, Download BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the Installation process of the emulator
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen
- Sign in using your Google ID.
- Search for the Samsung TV Plus app.
- Click on the install button to get the app on your PC.
Some Question Related to the app
How does Samsung TV plus work?
Samsung TV plus works right out-of-the-box. It does not need any downloads or subscriptions, but you will have to cope with ads.
What is Samsung TV Plus?
Your Samsung devices come with Samsung TV Plus – Samsung’s free ad-supported Smart TV video service, delivering instant access to news, sports, entertainment, and more. No subscription, additional device, or credit card needed.
Is Samsung TV Plus free?
Samsung TV Plus is 100% free. No subscriptions, no new fees, no credit card, just free TV.
What you can Watch on the app?
Samsung TV Plus delivers free live TV and on-demand. Don’t see something that fits your interest? No problem. New content is being added to the app regularly so you can get the newest content.
Does it have 4K channels?
Yes! Not only do you get free TV with Samsung TV Plus, but you get free channels like Bloomberg in 4K too.