When it comes to Android games, Webzen is the name that requires no introduction. The renowned game studio has introduced a number of amazing games. This time, folks at Webzen have shifted their focus and what resulted is called POOLTIME. It is an amazing 8 ball game that takes the excitement and fun to another level. Considering the love of people and the attention Miniclip’s 8 Ball Pool got, predicting the success of POOLTIME wouldn’t be an exaggeration. Although Webzen has released the game for Android and iOS users, with little effort, you can take it to big screens. For those of you who have been in the dark, you can play POOLTIME on PCs and Laptops. And in this guide, we will help you download and install POOLTIME for PC (Windows and Mac).
Now coming to the features, POOLTIME comes with a lot of marvelous shots that you can practice while playing. Much like the rest of 8 Ball games, POOLTIME is about playing against other players in real-time. For the newbies, there is a Training center where they can practice the shots before stepping on the floor. Once the training is complete, you can select the game room and start the competition. Each game room will have a number of competitors, which will give you the choice to select yours. What makes POOLTIME so interesting is the 3D, physics-based engine. Also, while playing you can execute some of the coolest shots including Cue Lift (Massé), jump shots and curve shots. The graphics are simple, yet gives you even the tiny details.
With all the aforementioned features, POOLTIME appears to be a perfect game for PCs and Laptops. It is free on play store and you can download it on your Android devices. For your ease, we have put together the instructions. Follow in the given order to install POOLTIME on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install POOLTIME for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, POOLTIME to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select POOLTIME and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find POOLTIME in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on POOLTIME to run it on big screens.
Download and Install POOLTIME for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download POOLTIME for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing POOLTIME apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find POOLTIME in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.