If you are in for a game set in the interplanetary scene, go for Orbital 1. Released under the banner of Etermax, Orbital 1 is a strategy game where players compete against each other in the arena using vehicular gadgets. Etermax has already made Orbital 1 available in the play store as well as iTunes for Android and iOS users respectively. Now that Orbital 1 has been made available, officially, why not take it to big screens. In this guide, we have put together the instructions with an aim to guide you through the process. Through the instructions, we will show the way to download Orbital 1 for PC and Laptop. While the game may appear simple, there is no harm playing it on the big screens.
As for the gameplay, it is all about competing against other players in real-time battles. However, the funny little gadgets and the cool characters make it fun at the same time. You compete on different venues called the stadiums, which puts your fleet in a circular motion. All the stadiums appear similar, however, if you look closely at the center, you will observe the difference between the stadiums. Coming to the characters, instead of relying on a single character, Orbital 1 gives you the chance to build a whole fleet of them and use them in the battles.
Although you will get the whole fleet of characters, all will be commanded by a captain, who basically represents you in the game. You can make your captain look different from the rest by applying various skins. The characters, on the other hand, are associated with collectible cards. In order to get the character, you will have to collect a certain type of card. By collecting these cards, you design the deck, therefore, choose the cards carefully and design the most lethal deck. With these heor characters, jump on the battlefield and defeat the opponents to win huge rewards.
Aside from battling against the planetary opponents, you can invite friends and other players for the competition in real-time via PvP mode. The features and the concept is cool, plus a promised club feature expected soon. With all the aforementioned features, Orbital 1 looks promising. To install Orbital 1 on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, follow the instructions we have listed below.
Download and Install Orbital 1 for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Orbital 1 to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Orbital 1 and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Orbital 1 in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Orbital 1 to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Orbital 1 for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Orbital 1 for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Orbital 1 apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Orbital 1 in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below