When it comes to the storyline, NTales Child of Destiny has pretty similar theme to other RPG’s and requires you to assemble your team and defeat the evil monsters. The gameplay, on the other hand, gives the feel of Ragnarok Online but of course, there are new features since it’s not the remake of Ragnarok Online. In the battle against the evil monsters, you start by choosing the hero character that represents you in the game. For this, NTales Child of Destiny has nine different classes including Warrior, Knight, Berserker, Cleric, Demon Hunter, Saint, Magician, Sorcerer, and Necromancer. Likewise, there are various game modes to keep you glued to the devices. One of the game modes is Pet Battle, which not only makes the game unique but appeals as well. This was the glimpse of key features, play the game to experience the rest.
In this section of the guide, we will show you how you can install NTales Child of Destiny on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. The method is slightly different from that of Android, therefore, carefully follow the provided instructions.
Download and Install NTales Child of Destiny for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, NTales Child of Destiny to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select NTales Child of Destiny and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find NTales Child of Destiny in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on NTales Child of Destiny to run it on big screens.
Download and Install NTales Child of Destiny for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download NTales Child of Destiny for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing NTales Child of Destiny apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find NTales Child of Destiny in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.