When it comes to puzzle games, Ustwo Games is a name that needs no introductions. However, for those who aren’t into games much and have decided to take a shot, Ustwo Games is known for its puzzle adventure, Monument Valley. After a huge success of Monument Valley, Ustwo Games released the next installment of its famous series under the title, Monument Valley 2 back in 2017. While the price tag on the successor is still hanging, you will be glad to know that Monument Valley has gone free, again. You can get over to the play store and install Monument Valley on Android devices for free. In addition to that, in this guide, we will help you download Monument Valley for PC as well.
Now that Ustwo Games has made Monument Valley free, let’s not keep it only to the smartphones. It isn’t the first time, Monument Valley has gone free. Whether it’s due to the success of Monument Valley 2 or something else, the decision from Ustwo Games is no less than a treat for enthusiastic gamers. Monument Valley is a puzzle adventure where you can solve delightful puzzles and learn the secrets of the magical world.
The storyline revolves around a mother Ro and her child who are trapped inside a magical world. You can help them escape the magical world by solving different puzzles. These puzzles are the very essence of Monument Valley. Unlike the rest of puzzle game, Monument Valley comes with a beautiful environment. Through your play, you basically help Ro teach her child the hidden mysteries and paths of the Monument Valley. All those mysteries and pathways are crafted in the form of puzzles.
Every puzzle is unique and is beautifully designed. While solving them, you will enjoy every bit of the game. Coming back to the installation, since Monument Valley is free now, you can easily install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. We have provided the instructions, all you need is to follow them.
Download and Install Monument Valley for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Monument Valley to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Monument Valley and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Monument Valley in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Monument Valley to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Monument Valley for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Monument Valley for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Monument Valley apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Monument Valley in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.