Amidst all its action and RPG’s, NetEase is all set to roll out an amazing horror game. The game will be released under the title, Identity V and will be a 1v4 asymmetrical horror game. Prior to this global release, Identity V was released in China where it clinched the top spot in no time. NetEase plans to release the game in the coming days and has already listed it for pre-registration. While there are still few days before the global version of Identity V will make its way to the app stores, you can register yourselves using this link. In the meanwhile, we have decided to teach you the way to play Identity V on PCs. For your ease, we have come up with the instructions to help you through the process and show you the way to download Identity V for PC and Laptops.
Since NetEase plans to release Identity V only for the Android and iOS users, you will have to rely on Android Emulators. These are third-party applications which help you install Android OS on your PCs. Now before we jump off to the installation, there are few things you might want to take a look at. Starting with the basics, Identity V is a 1v4 asymmetrical horror game where you can choose to be on either side. If you haven’t heard of Identity V before, it is quite similar to Dead by Daylight game. The 1v4 clearly differentiates the two sides. One one hand is a hunter born with special powers tasked to kill the survivors where on the other, are 4 survivors who must work together to escape from the horror.
Although Identity V is a horror game, there are plenty of things that you can do. In fact, there is more to the gameplay than simply running away from the hunter. If you choose the side of survivors, you will find yourself trapped in an area along with other 3 players. There are hidden mechanisms which lead you out of the danger area, however, you will have to decipher the mechanisms and look for the hidden objects to find your way out. The gameplay is full of mysteries and is very engaging. On top of that, the mysterious soundtrack introduces a strange feeling.
With the high-quality graphics, the overall gameplay appears quite intense and will keep you on your toes. Identity V is up for pre-registration, which offers certain perks. We have listed the instructions to help you show the way to play Identity V on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. After the release, which is expected in the coming days, you will be able to install Identity V on PC via instructions given below.
Download and Install Identity V for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Identity V to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Identity V and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Identity V in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Identity V to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Identity V for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Identity V for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Identity V apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Identity V in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.