111dots Studio’s latest, Free Fire is a survival game with action-packed battles. When the game starts, players find themselves landing via parachutes on an island. The first few moments of the game will be free fall, and in those moments the player can only see and observe. The moment player will land on the island, controls are given and from here starts the deadly battles. There is only one rule; become a prey or be a predator and hunt the other. In order to win the round on stranded island, you will have to kill all the other players. The race to kill everyone else is paced up by the modern day weapons, which are placed in random places. Before we get further into details, the good news is that you can play Free Fire on big screens as well, i.e by installing Free Fire for PC (Windows and Mac).
Coming back to the storyline and gameplay, as mentioned, after landing your first priority should be to find the weapons and shelter where you can defend yourself. The terrain of the island is vast, you can use maps and other gadgets to explore the far places in search of preys. Since the gameplay involves multipler players competing to win the island survival, it would be wise to keep track of everything. At first, you might feel safe, as the players are dropped in random places, but in a matter of seconds, opponents will come for you. Therefore, it is better to devise a strategy and make a move before your opponent does. Free Fire is crafted in such a way that it tests all the areas including the intellect, survival instincts and analytical skills.
Free Fire is free to play and you can easily get it from app stores for your smart devices. If you want to play it on your PCs and Laptops, follow the instructions and download it for your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Free Fire for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Free Fire to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Free Fire and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Free Fire in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Free Fire to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Free Fire for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Free Fire for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Free Fire apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Free Fire in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.