If you play a lot of games, chances are you have played at least heard of PlayerUnknowns Battleground PUGB. It is a famous game released earlier this year for PC. The gameplay was so much engaging that it formed the basis of many other games. Bullet Strike Battleground, an android game is one example. Billion Games too seem inspired the theme and therefore has developed the game that pretty much follow the theme of PUGB. The game from Billion Games comes with the title, The Fittest and is categorized under the action category. That’s because of the gameplay. Despite being developed on the theme of PUGB, The Fittest has a lot to offer and has pretty cool features. In this guide, we have come up with a method to help you get The Fittest for PC (Windows and Mac).
This will enable you to enjoy the unique experience of The Fittest on the big screens of your PCs and Laptops. It comes with two game modes, one is a fast paced where you battle against 20 different players in a real-time environment to win. While the other is a bit slow but gives a vast battlefield. In the second mode, only 1/6 of the map will be visible to players which could jump to 60 in numbers. As they will roam around the section of the map will get unlock. Weapons will be at different places, you will have to search for them while keeping yourself alive from the rest of players. The maps in The Fittest are huge to explore and are designed in a way to give you a real like feel. On top of that, the stunning effects and weapons simply make the gameplay addictive.
The Fittest is free and you can easily install it on your Android devices via app stores. To install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, follow the provided instructions carefully since the method is slightly different.
Download and Install The Fittest for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, The Fittest to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select The Fittest and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find The Fittest in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on The Fittest to run it on big screens.
Download and Install The Fittest for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download The Fittest for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing The Fittest apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find The Fittest in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.