Developed by Ember Entertainment, Dragonstone Kingdoms is a strategy game with endless options. From Dungeon Challenges to PvP and Campaign mode, it has all the key ingredients of a strategy game. If you are into action based battles and want to test your skills, Dragonstone Kingdoms is the game you should go for. Dragonstone Kingdoms is getting popular each day and therefore, we have decided to cover it here. In this guide, we will show you the way to download and install Dragonstone Kingdoms for PC (Windows and Mac). This way you will not only be able to play the game on big screens but also save you from the trouble of charging your smartphones. Now before we get to the instructions, here is a little intro on the gameplay and storyline.
Starting with the storyline, Dragonstone Kingdoms revolves around a massive open world where the battles are taking place for the conquest. You play as a ruler of a kingdom and have huge armies at your command. Aside from the armies, there are a number of heroes that you can choose for your team. Each of these heroes has different abilities, skill set and can be upgraded as well. With these heroes on the command, raise your armies and start the battles against the other players to conquer the land. The campaign mode consists of series of battles against other players whereas Guild War is where you should go for if looking for rewards. Likewise, PvP mode lets you face your friends and other players in fierce battles.
This was pretty much the intro on the storyline and gameplay. Fortunately, Dragonstone Kingdoms is free to play and you can install it on your Android devices via play store. Similarly, following the instructions provided below, you can install it on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Dragonstone Kingdoms for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Dragonstone Kingdoms to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Dragonstone Kingdoms and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Dragonstone Kingdoms in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Dragonstone Kingdoms to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Dragonstone Kingdoms for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Dragonstone Kingdoms for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Dragonstone Kingdoms apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Dragonstone Kingdoms in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.