There are thousands of TV applications in the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. To run those TV applications on your computer, you need an Android emulator on your computer. Most of the applications that are available for an iOS device are available for Android as well. This is why only an Android emulator is good enough to run all of your favorite TV and streaming applications on a computer. Follow this guide to download TV Apps for PC via BlueStacks 4 and BlueStacks which is the most popular Android emulator.
BlueStacks 4 is the latest version of BlueStacks. This has been mentioned here in this guide because BlueStacks 4 works only on Windows. So, to run all the TV Apps on a Windows PC, we will be using BlueStacks 4.
BlueStacks 4 was released very recently. It comes with the brand new UI. The BlueStacks 4 has now almost all the system apps on its home screen. Previously, the emulators used to have the applications in a different menu. The BlueStacks 4 also has the Google Play Store stuck to the bar located at the bottom of the player. BlueStacks 4 comes with a performance boost. It also uses a new methodology for key mapping. The best part is that it runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. BlueStacks 4 is not available for Mac OS.
This is the same old BlueStacks that you must have seen before. The only reason to talk about it in 2018 is the reason that it still works on the MacOS.
There is no new version of BlueStacks for Mac. The BlueStacks 2, 3, 4, any beta version of BlueStacks, none of them work on the MacOS. This BlueStacks has the same old UI with the “All Apps” menu. It does not come with the Play Store pre-installed, you have to install the Play Store manually. It still uses all the old methods and techniques and it is still based on Android KitKat.
There are so many other Android emulators that are out there, but BlueStacks is guaranteed to work without any glitches. This is also why it has made it to this guide here today.
Download TV Apps for PC via BlueStacks 4 and BlueStacks
- Install BlueStacks 4 on your Windows computer or the original BlueStacks on your Mac.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks now.
- If you are using BlueStacks 4, open it and set it up using your Google Play account.
- If you are using BlueStacks, open it and set it up. Now install the Play Store in it if there is not one.
- Now open the Play Store on BlueStacks or BlueStacks 4.
- In the Play Store, find the application you want to install. For example, you want to install “HD Streamz”, find it.
- As it appears in the results, install it.
- The installed app will appear in the all the applications in BlueStacks now.
- Launch the application and start using it. That’s all.
Alternatively, if you cannot find an application in the Play Store, you can install it using an APK.
- If you were able to find an APK of your desired application in the post you are coming from, download that APK.
- Make sure that you have already installed the BlueStacks.
- Now open the APK by double-clicking on it. It will start the installation via BlueStacks.
- Once the installation ends, it will automatically appear under all apps in Bluestacks.
- You can launch the application now and start using it.
That’s all folks. If you have any questions or queries, you can reach out to us freely.