A lot of Chinese services, applications and websites are not accessible in certain areas. It is annoying for overseas Chinese to access these resources using a normal browser or internet connection. Therefore, Transocks VPN is the solution. It allows users to access services like YouKu (A Chinese Video hosting site), QQ Music, Netease Cloud music and more. These services are created specifically for Chinese people but when they’re not accessible in certain parts of world, Transocks provided simplest solution. All you have to do is to install it and access websites like YouKu, Netease Music anywhere in world.
Apparently, Transocks is totally free to join. There is no registration required. This makes it very use. Surprisingly, you will get premium bandwidth and access to all blocked sites using one of simplest interfaces out there. It is a special VPN that redirects TCP packets from SOCKS5 servers. This is done transparently. Moreover, it supports both IPv4 and IPv6. Installing Transocks will unlock Baidu Music, Shrimp Music, Cool Dog Music and video services from China like YouKu. Listen to Tencent Music, watch CCTV5 or TV Plus using Transocks VPN anywhere.
It supports high scalability, premium bandwidth and stable connection. It is available for Android and iOS. However, in order to install Transocks on Mac, you have to use Android Emulator. Same goes for installing Transocks on Windows. It works on computers as well as mobile phones/tablets. Therefore, in order to install Transocks for PC, either install Bluestacks 3 for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac. The computer where it’s installed should be running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Mac OS X. Below are the detailed steps to install Transocks for PC on desktop PC and laptop.
How to Download, Install and Play Transocks for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Transocks“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Transocks” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Transocks in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Transocks from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to your as soon as possible.
Transocks: Google Play Store