If you are into games, chances are you have heard of RuneScape Classic. It was an amazing multiplayer game which not only stood the test of time but entertained many across the globe. Since Android and iOS have become a popular operating system and app stores have turned out to be a better platform than others for smartphone games, according to developer Jagex, RuneScape is all set to become part of app stores. It will be available in two versions, one will be a remake of old RuneScape Classic whereas the other exclusive for smartphones. With this news, many of RuneScape Classic fans might start the search for a way to play this amazing game on their PCs and Laptops. In this guide, we will show you how you can install RuneScape for PC (Windows and Mac).
The original RuneScape can still be played and if you are interested you can simply head over to the official site and play the game. Whereas for the remastered Android version, you will have to look for in the app stores. The gameplay of RuneScape is pretty much the same, your character lives the second life in a fantasy kingdom. The fantasy world is huge and you can do almost anything from crafting to gathering resources and battling monsters. That’s the usual RPG stuff but what makes RuneScape interesting and so much fun are PvP battles. The remastered version allows you to invite your friends and other players in fights. Kill them in the wild and loot their resources, which you can then use to upgrade various things. On top of everything are the stunning visuals and top notch graphics which add a real like feeling.
The method to install RuneScape on PCs and Laptops is slightly different but don’t fret, we have got you covered. All you need is to follow the instructions to install RuneScape on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install RuneScape for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, RuneScape to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select RuneScape and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find RuneScape in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on RuneScape to run it on big screens.
Download and Install RuneScape for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download RuneScape for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing RuneScape apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find RuneScape in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.