Amidst all the survival games, NetEase has rolled out its share of the action in the play store for Android users. The latest venture of NetEase in the survival category comes under the title, FortCraft and is up in the stores. It’s not the first time, NetEase has taken a shot at survival games. Prior to FortCraft, Rules of Survival received enough praise to give the game studio a high ground. With the latest release, NetEase aims to provide the smartphone users another amazing survival game where they can showcase their skills. Since the game is out, you can download and install FortCraft for PC as well. And for your ease, we have come with a guide that contains detailed instructions to help you play FortCraft on your PCs and laptops.
Although the main theme of FortCraft appears to be very much similar to Rules of Survival there are tons of new features. In FortCraft, players can choose from 13 different locations to fight for the survival. Unlike Rules of Survival which had a single arena and limited options, FortCraft allows players to build different objects. For instance, in the massive world of FortCraft, players can build a bridge to cross the rivers and challenge the dominance of other players.
Similarly, there are tons of new weapons including assault rifles, pistols, and snipers rifles. Players in FortCraft can arm themselves to teeth and eliminate their opponents with the powerful weapons. Also, FortCraft comes with 3 different modes and even allows the players to edit the UI’s according to their requirements. The rest of the key features such as chat, friends, stream, store, and gallery are there as well.
FortCraft is free to play, however, also offers in-app purchases as well. You can install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac easily. We have provided the instructions in the methods below, follow them and play big.
Download and Install FortCraft for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, FortCraft to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select FortCraft and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find FortCraft in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on FortCraft to run it on big screens.
Download and Install FortCraft for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download FortCraft for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing FortCraft apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find FortCraft in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.