Indulge yourself in Stairs Corp’s latest game Destiny Child and experience the adventure alongside magical creatures, monsters, and evil forces. The game has been released for Android and iOS devices. And the good news is that you can even play it on your PCs and Laptops. Since the instructions were a bit different for PCs, we have come up with this guide. Here, we will help you download and install Destiny Child for PC (Windows and Mac). However, before we get to the instructions, there are few things should know about. Starting with the storyline, it revolves around the devil who tired of everything come down to earth and starting living. It took the evil no time transcend into the earth and build up a destructive force. This led to the rise of monsters filled with evil and the destruction of earth.
Now it is up to you to recruit those who are capable of fighting in your team and fight the evil monsters. There are over 300 unique characters in Destiny Child, explore them and make them fight the evil forces. The best thing about the characters is that they are designed by a renowned painter Hyung-Tae Kim. Each character has different skills, which can be enhanced via training. The gameplay consists of series of battles against the evil monsters. Aside from the combination of heroes you choose for each battle, the other thing that comes into play is a strategy. When it comes to music and graphics, there are surprises here as well. Stairs Corp had the help of ESTI while making the music, which is another thing to look forward to. In addition to that, Destiny Child is free, however, you can purchase certain items against real money.
Towards the end, it is quite easy to install Destiny Child on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. Provided below are the instructions, all you need is to follow them to install Destiny Child on PCs and Laptops.
Download and Install Destiny Child for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Destiny Child to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Destiny Child and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Destiny Child in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Destiny Child to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Destiny Child for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Destiny Child for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Destiny Child apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Destiny Child in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.