While most of us were busy hunting somewhere else, Netmarble released Destiny 6 worldwide. The Game Studio has introduced us to a number of amazing games and even a hint of a new game from it is a news. In case of Destiny 6, we couldn’t keep up with Netmarble still, however, it’s not too late. You can install and play Destiny 6 on your smartphones as it aims to give a new perspective to RPGs. Moreover, in this guide, we have come up with methods to help you download and install Destiny 6 for PC (Windows and Mac). This way, not only you will be able to get your hands on Netmarble’s latest game but will be able to play it on your PCs and Laptops. Also, it will save you from the trouble of charging your handheld devices.
Before we jump off to the methods, we have shed some light on the gameplay and key features, you might want to read. Starting with the storyline, Destiny 6 is a cartoon based RPG that revolves around 6 powerful heroes including Selbas, Inoue, Traga, Jean, and Myers. The character customization and detailing is something you won’t find in any other RPG. Similarly, there is a wide range of weapons that you can use in the thrilling battles. Basically, Destiny 6 comes with 3 different game modes; Tower of Promises, Daily Dungeon and Descended Dungeon. In each of these three game modes, you will need different strategies and skills. Fortunately, Destiny 6 allows you to learn multiple skills along the way, however, strategy part is solely on player’s end. In Daily Dungeon challenges you can invite your friends and other players and can raid together.
When it comes to graphics and sound effects, rest assured Netmarble has corporated in HD graphics and realistic sound effects. In addition to that, Destiny 6 is free and can be installed on Android devices via play store. To install Destiny 6 on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, follow the provided methods.
Download and Install Destiny 6 for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Destiny 6 to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Destiny 6 and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Destiny 6 in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Destiny 6 to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Destiny 6 for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Destiny 6 for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Destiny 6 apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Destiny 6 in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.