With the steps given in this guide, you can download Conquerors Blade for PC. The Conquerors Blade for PC runs well on Windows 10/8/7 and macOS. As of April 2020, it’s still possible to run this game on a computer.
NetEase has plans to release an amazing MMO game called Conqueror’s Blade in the near future. Recently at E3 2017, the company has unveiled its latest take on MMO games. Originally it was known as War Rage but in the meantime somehow it came to NetEase that Conqueror’s Blade suits the gameplay more. Few seconds in the game and you will realize a whole new style of action sequences considering the strategy-based games. Though the game is destined for Andriod and iOS platforms that shouldn’t limit you from experience the whole war scenes on big screens. Here, you will find some easy ways to get Conqueror’s Blade for PC (Windows and Mac). The game is challenging and expects the player to take everything into account. The gameplay revolves around the war-torn world where every kingdom is fighting for its survival.
You play as a warrior who must devise strategies and command his forces in the battles against the enemies. You can pick from 7 different warrior characters, each has a unique fighting style and weapon. What’s interesting is that Conqueror’s Blade not only gives you control over the lead character but also allows you to manage troops as well. This includes battle formations, positions, stance, and many other things. Not just the troops you can also get your hands on siege machines and use them according to the devised strategies while attacking. The strategy will be the key to every battle, for instance, the kind of troop you use, siege machine, formation, attack sequence, on the battlefield everything will count. The game spans over 100 kilometers and is classified into 30 different towns, more like mini-kingdoms. In order to get to the other end, you will have to conquer all of them.
Conquerors Blade for PC focuses on PvP battles as well which means you can invite your friends and other players as well and show them how successful a commander you are. What’s good is that Conqueror’s Blade is free and you can get it from play stores easily. Here’s how you can install it on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download Conquerors Blade for PC via Play Store
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Conqueror’s Blade to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Conqueror’s Blade and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Conqueror’s Blade in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Conqueror’s Blade to run it on big screens.
Download Conquerors Blade for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Conqueror’s Blade for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Conqueror’s Blade apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Conqueror’s Blade in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.