If you are looking for a PvP arena battle, there is nothing better than Arena of Valor at the moment. Developed by Tencent Games, Arena of Valor is an action game which allows you to participate in up to 5v5 battles. The main theme of the game is PvP battles, however, it has lot more to offer. Tencent has released Arena of Valor for both, the Android as well iOS users worldwide. Now that it has been released, those of you who prefer to play games on big screens will be looking for a way. To those of you, we have found a way for you to play Arena of Valor on PCs and Laptops. In this guide, we have come up with easy to follow instructions to help you get Arena of Valor for PC (Windows and Mac).
Installing Arena of Valor on PCs and Laptops has many pros, however, before we get to that section, let’s talk about the gameplay. It is quite simple, yet addictive due to many reasons, which we will unfold one by one. Firstly, Arena of Valor comes packed with a diverse range of 40 unique heroes including Tanks, Assassins, Mages, Support, Warriors, and Marksmen. Secondly, it enables you to pick your favorite heroes as warriors against the enemy. Batman, Arther, Raz, The Joker, Gildur, and Violet, you can pick any of these brave fighters to help you in the PvP battles. Each PvP battle lasts for about 10 minutes, along with your heroes, you can explore the vast terrain and hunt the enemies. Aside from the stunning game features what makes the game appealing are the HD graphics. Tencent seems to have put in serious efforts in making them such.
In this section of the guide, we will help you install Arena of Valor on your PCs and Laptops. The method is slightly different, however, we have got you covered. To install Arena of Valor on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, all you need is to follow the provided instructions.
Download and Install Arena of Valor for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Arena of Valor to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Arena of Valor and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Arena of Valor in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Arena of Valor to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Arena of Valor for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Arena of Valor for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Arena of Valor apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Arena of Valor in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.