After having a success with MU Legend, Webzen is all set to release another amazing RPG for the Android and iOS users in the coming days. The latest game from Webzen is a mobile version of the famous PC game Archlord and has been named Archlord Awake. It revolves around the conflict between the Orcs and the Human which started a war, which is pretty much what the original PC game Archlord was about. However, it is important to note that the whole game is limited to only the continent of Chantra. That being said, Archlord Awake has a lot of exclusive content and things to offer. In this guide, we have come up with the instructions to help you install Archlord Awake for PC (Windows and Mac). This will not only help those who do not own smartphones but those as well who prefer PCs.
Before we jump off to the installation section, here are few things on the gameplay, you might want to read. Those of you who have played the MU Legend would know how important the characters are for Webzen. In Archlord Awake, you will be able to get your hands on some of the perfectly crafted characters. All the characters have unique abilities and can be customized, appearance-wise. Then comes the battles, Archlord Awake comes with a series of battles. In each battle, you will have to fight hordes of monsters and their bosses. Winning these battles will earn you huge rewards, which can be used for the upgrades. As you will progress in the game and will get stronger, the enemies will increase both in number and in strength. At the moment, less is known, however, one thing is certain that Archlord Awake will be free to play.
You can easily install Archlord Awake on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. It is pretty easy, all you need is to follow the methods given below.
Download and Install Archlord Awake for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Archlord Awake to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Archlord Awake and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Archlord Awake in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Archlord Awake to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Archlord Awake for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Archlord Awake for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Archlord Awake apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Archlord Awake in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.