Right now, we have hundreds of thousands of messaging and chatting applications. Most of these applications are just plain messaging apps. They help you to start a conversation through text messages, through voice calls or through video calls. There are even applications that can let the users write down over the lock screen and the other user can read the message on his/her lock screen. While there’s a mess of the chatting/messaging applications, a new concept is much needed to kill the boredom. Texting Story is something that the users would love to use.
Gone are the days when you just had to write and send plain messages to your friends. You can now write down a message or have a conversation, record a video of the conversation and send the videos to your friends. This is kind of a next step in the messaging/chatting world. You don’t have to capture screenshots of conversations now. Texting Story can record it all for you. Write down all the stories that you have in your mind. Unleash the creative human being hidden inside yourself. Texting Story will polish your creativity as well. This is free to use an application available for Android. If you want to use this application on a computer then that is possible as well.
You can download and install Texting Story for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, macOS and Mac OS X. To run Texting Story for PC on Windows, you need BlueStacks 3 and for Mac, you need BlueStacks. Follow the simple steps given in this guide to install Texting Story for PC without any further ado.
How to Download and Install Texting Story for PC 2020
- On a Windows or macOS PC, download and install the BlueStacks 4 Android Emulator.
- Open the emulator and sign in using old or new Google Account.
- Now launch the Play Store in the BlueStacks, find Texting Story and install it.
- After installation comes to an end, launch Texting Story.
- Start using Texting Story for PC now.
How to install Texting Story for PC using APK
- Download and install the BlueStacks 4 Android Emulator.
- On Windows, double-click on downloaded Texting Story APK icon.
- Select Bluestacks 3 as a preferred app to open it (if it’s not already selected).
- It will be installed automatically and you will receive a notification when done.
- Open Bluestacks 3 and click on the Texting Story icon. It’s now available for use.
- On Mac, install Dropbox on Bluestacks using Play Store.
- Open the same Dropbox account on your browser or Mac and upload Texting Story APK there.
- Now open Bluestacks, download APK onto emulator and install it using Android’s APK installer.
- Once done, you will find in the app drawer.
- That’s it! Now you can use Texting Story on Windows as well as Mac.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Texting Story: Google Play Store